Transitions, Ink

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Proud Sister

One night in Cambridge, as we were attempting to choose the right bottle of wine to celebrate Bug's birthday, I mentioned that my younger brother is not only a wine expert, but also has an entertaining and informative wine blog. He blogs but intermittently, but whenever he does, I am always completely charmed. So go check him out. You will learn a bit about wine and other things. And he's a lot funnier than I am, as his latest entry, "Commuting in an Introvert's Paradise," will attest. Good one, little bro'!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks sis'!

Alas! My postings have been infrequent of late. Probably something to do with enjoying summer!

TI said...

Glad to hear you have your priorities straight!

Writer Bug said...

I liked the article on BBQ wines! I'm sure I'll refer back to it the next time I go to one.