Transitions, Ink

Friday, November 10, 2006

O "K," O "K"

Bug tagged me with a meme on "K". "K" is a tough one. That's why you get 5 points for it in Scrabble. I'm still kind of new to this meme thing, and don't know how long I'll cooperate with it (does that make me a bad blogger citizen?).

10 wonderful things that start with "K":
Knitting
Kid silk haze
Kissing
Kaleidoscopes
Kites
Kant (Immanuel)
Kudos
Kindness (especially random acts of)
Kneading dough (very sensual)
Karma (the good kind)

5 bad things that start with "K"
Killing
Kicking
Kidnapping
Kryptonite
Karma (when it's bad, it's really bad)

3 comments:

Writer Bug said...

Very nice list! But I think not participating in memes sends you very very bad blogger karma. :)

I do like them in the writing exercise sense of them, but I won't tag you again (or send you chain emails--I hate those too. My family sends me way too many of those things.)

TI said...

I enjoy doing them too -- so don't take me off your list. It's not as if they come everyday! Hope you had a good film experience yesterday!

Writer Bug said...

Will do! And I saw Marie Antoinette--definitely recommend it! It was beautiful and very entertaining/informative.