Transitions, Ink

Friday, June 06, 2008

Back with a Meme: Six Unimportant Things about Me

Writerbug tagged me with the "six unimportant things about me" meme. I've been thinking of starting to post again. This is as good a start as any. Thanks for the push, Bug.

Six unimportant things about me:
1. My next computer will be a Macbook Air.
2. I can't eat garlic.
3. I enjoy grocery shopping.
4. I'm addicted to scrabulous.
5. I actually find committee work rewarding and enjoyable.
6. If I grew my hair long you'd be able to tell it's actually curly.

Now I get to the tricky part: I have to tag six people to do the same meme. The sad thing is: I don't think there are six bloggers who come here regularly once Writerbug is off the list. So, if you're here, you have a blog, and you're NOT on the list, please add yourself.

RB
Repeater
My Basement Years
Tammy
Khendron

The rules of the game are as follows:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.

Thanks, everyone.

4 comments:

Writer Bug said...

Wow. I learned a lot about you! No garlic, huh? Allergy?

Idiot Cook said...

Okay, okay! But this will have to wait until after residency. And I'm with Bug--what's with the garlic? Can you not eat anything that has garlic in it? That actually seems like an important thing to know. :)

Gili Warsett said...

I did it. Not sure why. But there you go! See you soon!

Repeater said...

I don't think I know six people in the cyber world. Hmmm. Maybe I'll do it though it's sooo old.