Transitions, Ink

Monday, January 14, 2008

Objective #1: Shake the cold!

My main objective today is to shake this darn cold I picked up at the residency. So I am not doing the 5 a.m. thing quite yet. Bug has already started posting her schedule. That impresses me and makes me feel as if I should have one, too. Okay, here goes:

Monday night: Go to bed early to sleep off last bit of cold

Tuesday:
6:30 Yoga class
8:15 Breakfast
9:00 Morning pages
10:00 Academic book revisions (work on chapter two)
12:30 Lunch with a friend
2-5 Meetings
Evening Work on "Finishing the Story" revision and order books for the semester

We'll see how Tuesday goes before making any plans for Wednesday.

As you can see, the blog is going to be super-gripping for the next little while!

3 comments:

Writer Bug said...

God, the fact that you can get up at 6:30 with a cold puts me to shame. I didn't get out of bed until 7:30 today. So much for my morning schedule... But the schedule is keeping me accountable. Last night, I squeezed in all the things I didn't do in the morning because I slept too late. :)

TI said...

I bet I go to bed a lot earlier than you do, Bug! I pretty much never squeeze stuff in in the evening because I'm too tired.

Repeater said...

I'm happy if I get out of bed at 8:00. no lie.