Transitions, Ink

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sunday Scribblings #30 Good

This week's Sunday Scribblings prompt is, simply, "good." It's a dangerous post for a philosopher, so I decided to keep it good and simple. Have a good weekend everyone.

The Good List

Good start, good friend, good life, good food, good mood, good car, good house, good sex, good pen, good legs, good sound, good vision, good dreams, good drugs, good writer, good knitter, good lover, good ink, good change, good mango, good pond, good talk, good restaurant, good game, good scissors, good label, good slogan, good chardonnay, good jump, good marriage, good pregnancy, good walk, good song, good morning, good afternoon, good day, good evening, good fight, good try, good dog, good book, good photo, good trip, good reason, good season, good chocolate truffle, good one, good feelings, good girl, good woman, good man, good boy, good childhood, good feminist.

Goodness me the list could go on and on.

Good night.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are good times! and a good list!

Anonymous said...

Good list, Good twist, Good laugh.

Nice!

Repeater said...

I could die from the pleasure of the repetition.

Writer Bug said...

Repeater, you made me LOL. TI, this list is oddly addictive--nice rhythm and nice mix of common
"good" phrases with originals.

alphawoman said...

Liked this a lot!

Becca said...

Good enough!

GoGo said...

ha. I almost did a list like this, but this is much better then what I could come up with. I am copying it and posting it on my word wall. :)

Good job!

sophie said...

good golly:)

TI said...

Thanks, folks. I worried that it would come across as uninspired, so I'm glad it worked for some people!

twilightspider said...

Pure goodness!

Anonymous said...

Liked the rhythm of it! Good, good, good!